• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Ataff Application For Moderator

Star 

Nickname / Alias: Two two. in game name TwoFool

About me: I am a mature player and have a funny personality. Along with that i am always active and will not miss anything on anoma. but i play hockey so i may not be on as much on the weekends but i am on all week. i also have Discord witch i know that Anoma uses it a lot ;D. but there's not much more to say if you need more INFO about me please tell me and i will try to add more ;D.

What have I done for the community: what i have done to help the community is. on anoma 4 i help i new player by showing him how to tp and go prone i was nice about it. than we cut down trees and i helped him make a small wooden base by the deadzone. after that day he became a skilled player. also any time i am on there is always someone who asks questions and i always answer them. there was one time that a kid had gotten banned for glitching, and someone said "he was not hacking why did he get banned by battle eye" and i answer by explaining that when someone gets banned and any time they try to join it says The player (name) has been banned by battle eye, as a joke. so then he realized.  other then that i have always been nice to the community and i don't think i have ever ignored a question. 

What can I do for this community: for this community: well for this community i can basically do what i have been doing but with moderator permissions i will be able to do 1000 times better because when i do see a rule breaker i would be able to take action with out bothering a admin. if i miss one thing take my rank away because i have confidence that i won't.

Why I think I am fit for the position: i think i am fit for this position because i am responsible when dealing with things such as glitches,glitch bases or any hackers that try to sneak past battle eye. i also think that i would be fit for this position because i would be a nice active admin that helps when needed or not needed. i have been playing on anoma for a long time and i feel that i want to help it be even better than it already is. in other words help help help

Last Words: my last words are I know i am read i have been ready for a while and i hope you know that i am ready because i know what i am doing and i feel like just with the simple role as a moderator i can do a whole lot.      PS i am fimiliar with all rocket plug-ins in the Anoma server    Thank you for reading i wish my self the best of luck. [Image: smile.png]

Messages In This Thread
My Ataff Application For Moderator - by TwoFool - 01-07-2017, 03:21 PM
RE: my staff app - by Nate - 01-07-2017, 03:59 PM
RE: my staff app - by BeastModeMagoo - 01-07-2017, 07:14 PM
RE: my staff app - by Cheeky Kranky - 01-08-2017, 07:11 AM
RE: my staff app - by Cannabis - 02-23-2017, 03:49 PM
RE: my staff app - by Nate - 02-23-2017, 11:08 PM
RE: my staff app - by GeTroLLeDBro - 03-08-2017, 03:34 PM
RE: my staff app - by TwoFool - 03-15-2017, 05:35 PM