• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Staff Application

Nickname / Alias: My alias is fowoppy

About me: I play soccer and basketball every year, I love to do parkour, write fiction, and of course, play Unturned.

What have I done for the community: In my time on steam, I have created two Unturned maps which I will finish soon. I participate in steam discussions every day.

What can I do for this community: I can stay on a server for hours and monitor and have fun with players. If needed, I have experience with keeping a group tame and free of stress.

Why I think I am fit for the position: In my 760 hours on Unturned, I have been an admin on over five servers. I know the commands left and right and about common item Id's. However, none of this all matters without good leadership. This is where I suspect I am separated from the crowd. I am on Unturned constantly, and I consider myself to be calm and just want to have a good time. I want others to have a good time with me, so I try to make experiences as enjoyable as possible.

My steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155471392/
My email: 
My house:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=759390293 (just thought you might want to see my crib tbh)

Edited by Admin - DO NOT DISCLOSE PRIVATE INFORMATION SUCH AS PERSONAL EMAILS.

Messages In This Thread
Staff Application - by fowoppy - 10-12-2016, 03:18 AM
RE: Staff Application - by Thorny - 10-12-2016, 03:25 AM
RE: Staff Application - by Haydens_Uncle_JT - 10-14-2016, 02:26 AM