• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Admin/Mod Application

Hello, I recently joined Anoma, and so far I've been enjoying my stay. I saw that the server is looking for extra admins and I decided to apply and help out this admirable workforce. Let me tell you about myself I'm 17 and I'm bilingual, I speak Chinese and English, and I'm a very outgoing person and easy to get along with (wow this sounds like I'm signing up for a dating site... anywho.) I take all my tasks seriously and will abide by each and every handbook rule provided.  There will be no error in my work, and I intend to make the server and the community of Anoma a better place than it already is. 

My down faults are that I have never been apart of any administering workforce in Unturned, but I have real life experience to cover that. I'm a fast learner so if there is anything to learn in this position I will do so not only well, but with flying colors. 

I recently got Unturned (about two weeks ago) so I am new to the game, but I know pretty much anything there is to know about Unturned; so far on Unturned, I have logged 86 hours, and I don't plan to stop anytime soon :).

Getting to the point, all I want is to leave Anoma a better community and place than it once was (I mean it's already amazing lol, but I want to make it even better.) 

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my application! Have an amazing day :)!

Sincerely, everyone's friend,
Zombified (Jake for short lol)
I swear to drunk, I'm not God!

Messages In This Thread
Admin/Mod Application - by II Zombified II - 11-27-2016, 10:27 AM
RE: Admin/Mod Application - by GeTroLLeDBro - 11-29-2016, 06:11 PM
RE: Admin/Mod Application - by II Zombified II - 12-01-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: Admin/Mod Application - by GeTroLLeDBro - 12-01-2016, 11:28 PM
RE: Admin/Mod Application - by II Zombified II - 12-01-2016, 11:37 PM
RE: Admin/Mod Application - by II Zombified II - 12-02-2016, 05:32 AM
RE: Admin/Mod Application - by GeTroLLeDBro - 12-02-2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Admin/Mod Application - by II Zombified II - 12-02-2016, 07:10 PM