Anoma Gaming

Full Version: My freind banned for XDDD? Fair?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, it is me Oscar. I am just here to say that my freind was banned (slayed) because of XDDDD. Now i asked nate, and he said that he was unrespectful towards admins, but my freind said he didnt do anything. Nate told me to post on the thread to appeal for him. His in game name is bearmaster or tide pods and steam name superveitninja2. Thank you.
First of all I think he has to appeal from what I know, Just so you know for future reference and you will have to wait for the admin who banned him to reply to the thread, TY for posting an appeal for your buddy tho!
Before i start please note i am NOT Anoma staff (meaning nothing i can say can change something. Only here to try and help you out)

If the admins say that he was being disrespectful, then most likely he was being this way.

GeTroLLeDBro  Post:
  •    Dont disrespect any admin or the admin team. PERIOD  *If you do have a problem with an admin, please do contact any other admin. Best way is to contact or join our AnomaDiscord @ : https://discord.gg/T2TjVtj 
  •   Please do not use slur words in chat. We , admins , understand you may get mad. But please try to common sense. *If caught , we will ban you for 3-7days. Depending on the admin* 
  •   DO NOT SPAM IN ANY CHAT *If we see you spam in any chat, we will kick you at first and if you come back doing it again, we will ban you for a day or two.*
put that in there so you can know there is a "rule" towards this. Also he could have done one of these three things to get this ban.
(12-22-2016, 05:02 AM)yegac Wrote: [ -> ]First of all I think he has to appeal from what I know, Just so you know for future reference and you will have to wait for the admin who banned him to reply to the thread, TY for posting an appeal for your buddy tho!

yea i know about that, but he hasnt been able to post, so i did it for him. sorry

ok, sorry
Oscar, I would like to handle this between him and I.

Please have him join our discord later today.

Tell him to @ me in the discord
You can see me as a head admin, so it will be easy to find me

And I will talk to him and think it over.

Thank you.
will do soon, sorry i didnt read, he isnt on right now, maybe tomoz